I got tagged which I didn’t think would ever happen again because let’s face it I’m in my late 20′s (gasp… That felt weird to type) and I will occasionally play a game of Scattegories or Apples to Apples with friends but freeze tag and red rover are not socially acceptable anymore. Kat, a great friend of mine and fellow blogger tagged me and 10 other bloggers in pursuit of answers to 110r technically 12 questions. So….here goes
1. Are you a shoe person or a purse person? Yikes… I love both but I think that if you asked my husband he would say purse. In our office I have a coat rack that I turned into a purse tree. (Thanks to Gail for that great suggestion) I will post a picture soon… It’s a fantastic idea
2. What’s your favorite scent? Hmm…. I love the smell of Penzey’s Almond Extract, My perfume: Carolina Herrera, and I am really wanting to purchase Kate spade twirl I guess I am really into different scents. (hope that doesn’t sound odd)
3. Cloth napkins or paper towels?hmm… I love cloth napkins but currently using paper napkins.
4. Your house is burning down. What three non-living things do you grab and why? This is a hard question because I have always believed most material things can be replaced. I would definitely grab our wedding album and ketuba. I would love to say all my cookbooks but there is no way I could get that out quickly.
5. Would you ever admit to having road rage? Nope… I’m a calm driver
6. Have you ever purchased something off of Etsy? If so, what? And was it fabulous? Or was it a Regretsy?I have bought one thing off of Etsy and it was a cloth/reusable shopping bag that I have forgotten about (it is currently hanging on the purse tree) until now. Oops
7. If you could take one news station off of the air, what would it be?Hmmm… Fox News
8. How would you rate yourself on a scale of one to crafty? We assume that rickrack is somewhere in the middle.
I would say that I fit somewhere in the middle…. I would love to be able to make my own greeting cards ala Paper Source but for now I will simply make my own paper chains for Valentine’s Day!
9. What’s your standard drink order at a restaurant? It really depends on the restaurant but usually diet coke… I love the new coke machines that are a touch screen because I can get diet cherry coke which is my favorite! If I am at Chino Latino though I love the Blackberry Mojito Martini
10. Share your definition of the perfect home-cooked meal. Bonus points if you share recipes too.
If it was being made for me I would say Thanksgiving: my Dad’s turkey and dressing, my Aunt’s Sweet Potatoes, and my Mom’s dessert tables (yes, she really does have 5 or 6 tables at thanksgiving)If I was making the meal it would be the Pan Seared Chicken with Porcini Mushrooms, Water Chestnuts and Orzo. Then the dessert I would have would be Chocolate Chip Pie.
11. Plaid: Do you wear it ironically, because it’s comfortable or never? I do not wear plaid or any patterns like stripes and such… They are not my friends! I do love polka dots and hope to paint a wall in our future den with them on it.
And finally, the most important question of all: Chocolate, Vanilla or Twist?hmmm I would definitely say twist.
Now I want to challenge you… My lovely readers. Kat asked 11 of us to respond to her questions… I am not very friendly will 11 other blogs so I thought why not see if I could get all of my readers to comment on this post and answer one question then I could get to know all of you better.
What do you think?
Lots of Love