1 cup white sugar
1 cup brown sugar
1 stick butter
2 teaspoons cinnamon
2 cans refrigerator biscuits (8-10 biscuits per can)
- Turn on the oven to 325 degrees.
- Put the white sugar and cinnamon in the pie plate and mix them together with your fingers until they are completely mixed. Remove the biscuits from the tubes. Place each biscuit on the cutting board and cut each one into fourths using a butter knife. Place each piece of biscuit into the cinnamon sugar and shake it all around until it is coated. (You can do a few at a time.)
- Put the butter and brown sugar into the pot and heat it over low heat until it is mixed together. Stir it with a wooden spoon. Turn off the heat.
- Spray the Bundt pan with cooking spray. Place the biscuit pieces evenly in the Bundt pan. Pour the brown sugar mixture over the biscuits.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes. Place the Bundt pan on a wire rack to cool for 10 minutes.
- To serve, turn the Bundt pan upside down onto the cake plate. The biscuits should fall right out.
- Let the monkey bread cool for a few minutes so that you don’t burn your fingers or mouth. Pinch off pieces to eat. Serves about 8
What is your favorite holiday recipe? This might become a regular of mine for entertaining because people literally go gaga over this.
- The finished product!