I don’t know what it is this week but I am in quite a rut! The week is dragging by and I am craving a weekend to hopefully recharge my battery. My positive uplifting spirit is drained and I have tried multiple ways to change my mood. Sorry for the negativity… I am hoping for some form of transformation this weekend. I am blaming my blah mood on a combination of self diagnosing myself with Seasonal Depression (not seeing the sunlight in I don’t know how long) and a mixture of other frustrating factors but I am determined that the sun will come up tomorrow (thanks to my favorite Annie) and that if I just keep swimming (thanks Finding Nemo) I should be back to myself in no time. Some positives about this week:
1. The Sing-Off is on NBC (love the a capella music)
2. Justin made dinner tonight ( yum spaghetti with meat sauce and steamed broccoli)
3. It’s the 8th night of Hanukkah (My menorah looks extra festive: red and white (for Alabama) and purple and yellow (for BBG… which makes me smile/ makes me feel old)
4. I can’t wait to celebrate Alli’s B’day on Friday. Happy B’day Alli!
5. I’m getting my hair cut tomorrow and it always looks good after they style it.